When I originally posted the The Zarqawi, at least while in draft, it showed up but after posting nada/klum. I figured if I couldn't see it than others might not either so I just deleted it. It was a joke re: the 70 virgins Marters would find in heaven - however the virgins were old Nuns wielding rifles.
As for DM - sadly they canceled after all. They wanted to come but their technical crew refused, so they had to cancel
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
When I originally posted the The Zarqawi, at least while in draft, it showed up but after posting nada/klum. I figured if I couldn't see it than others might not either so I just deleted it. It was a joke re: the 70 virgins Marters would find in heaven - however the virgins were old Nuns wielding rifles.
As for DM - sadly they canceled after all. They wanted to come but their technical crew refused, so they had to cancel
Post a Comment
<< Home