Things to look forward to when leaving the country
- Pack your crap up...a.k.a. life
- Stare at the suitcase that is supposed to hold a years worth of stuff...the thing is, I'm a girl
- Eat a lot - many, many yummy goodbye meals
- Freedom to eat what the hell ya want...cause you'll be on a "Mediteranean diet" soon enough
- Have a Going Away Party...was I there for that? I seem to recall tongue kissing a gay man and pictures revealed I kissed a girl...
- Say goodbye to everyone...even to people you have never said hello to
- Receive beautiful going away gifts and sentiments
- Ya get to pull the "...but I'm only going to be in the country for a few more days" card
- Freedom to speak your mind...cause your only gonna be in the country for a few more days
- Flings, maybe even a few flungs
- Go see a Broadway show...cause it's just something you should do
- Eat more with friends & drink more with friends...family are "friends" too
- Stress over your suitcase some more
- Pack your suitcase and than repack it
- Meet your 8 hugs a day quota
- Cry a little
- Laugh a lot
- Celebrate some more
- Leave
1 Comments:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaw! Pamela's a'bloggin'! You bloggin' princess, you. Have you left the US yet? Are you in shock? Now that you have the blog, you have all the responsibility that comes with it--namely, keeping all your fans informed of your whereabouts and goings-on.
I can't wait to hear from you. Send an address as soon as you have one!
Lots of luck, and happy trails, gorgeous!
xo Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home